- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1220 x 1810 x 945mm
- Frame weight: 3.4kg
- Overall weight: 4.9kg
Work with one of our specialist team members to create your very own unique design(s)
Our team will work with you every step of the way, give you our professional opinion and advice and will make sure you are 110% satisfied with the end result.
Each design is quoted on what is involved, you will always be shown the proof design prior to printing.
Our terms and conditions for this service will always be sent alongside your digital invoice for your viewing.
Art work requirements
- Any images supplied for inclusion in the design should ideally be quality vector images. This is essential if the design covers the whole area of the booth cover and ensures a better quality finish.
- If the design or part of the design covers the centre panel only or is a relatively small part of the overall design, we may be able to use PNG images provided the size and quality of the image is sufficient.
3. Printed material uses a different colour profile to photo images, so please note that the finished colours may look slightly different.
4. Simple designs or logos may be able to be re-created as vector images.
5. Vector images are solid colours, so are therefore not suitable where gradient c colours are required. Please remember this when thinking of your logo/design.
What this includes:
- Initial consultation regarding you design
- Art work and amendments
- Art work patented (copy right protected by us)
Please note: once your custom design has gone to print there is no going back, no refund will be given once its gone into production.
When ordering this product, you will be ordering on a pre order basis. As a retailer, we do not stock this product but place an order once monthly (28th of each month) with our manufacturer for this product to then be manufactured.
Once we have placed the orders with our manufacturer there is an estimated turnaround time until delivery to us of 14 days. Therefore, should you place your order on 20 January, we will then include your order in the order being placed with the manufacturer on 28 January with an estimated delivery of mid February.
Should you place your order on 30 January, this will then not be ordered from our manufacturer until 28 February with an estimated delivery date to us of mid March ready for us to dispatch to you.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and the after effects, we have over estimated on the length of time between ordering and shipping your orders. This is to allow for any delays that we and our couriers may face during shipping. However, we anticipate that once we have placed the order with our manufacturers, we should receive your order within 10 working days. Once received by us your order will then be shipped to you.